2023-2024 UDWC Registration and Participation Info
Important to Know:
- UDWC has a maximum enrollment depending on the number of available classes and students enrolled in each grade level. Once registrations reach that limit, any additional families will be placed on a waitlist and contacted if/when space is available.
- ALL families new to UDWC and those who last participated in UDWC in ‘20-’21 or prior are required to attend one of 3 park day information meetings (or a Visitor Day). See below (or website calendar) for dates. You cannot register for classes unless you attend a Park Day or Visitor Day information meeting.
UDWC registration and participation dates are listed below (also viewable on website calendar):
|Thursday 4/27/23 (1-3pm)||Coordinator Information Meeting (optional)|
|Week of 6/5/23||Course Descriptions published|
All families new to UDWC (or not attended since '20-'21) must attend one of 3 park day sessions or have already attended one visitor day to qualify to register.
To attend, sign up on website calendar for specific Park Day.
|Thursday 6/8/23 (9-10am)||Park Day informational meeting #1|
|Thursday 6/22/23 (9-10am)||Park Day informational meeting #2|
|Thursday 7/6/23 (9-10am)||Park Day informational meeting #3|
|Wednesday 7/12/23 (9am)||Course Registration begins|
|Wednesday 7/19/23 (10pm)||Registration Closes - NO LATE REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED|
|Thursday 8/24/23 (1-3pm)||New Co-op Family - Surviving &Thriving your 1st year of co-op (in-person help session) Sign up via website calendar.|
|Thursday 8/31/23 (9:30am)||Mandatory Orientation - All UDWC families, Mountain View Baptist Church, 2585 East 3000 North, Layton UT 84040|
|Thursday 9/7/23||Fall Term Begins|
|Thursday 11/2/23||Fall Visitor Day (new families interested in Winter Registration) If you have attended a park day or visitor day and would like winter term registration information, email [email protected]|
|Thursday 11/9/23||Fall Term Ends|
|Thursday 1/11/24||Winter Term Begins|
|Thursday 3/7/24||Winter Visitor Day (new families interested in 2024-25 Registration)|
|Thursday 3/16/24||Winter Term Ends|
|Thursday 3/23/24||Year-end Celebration - Yearbook Signing Potluck|
For more information about UDWC see the FAQ tab or email [email protected].
Families enrolled in the Davis/Weber Co-Op must be members of the Utah Christian Homeschool Association (UTCH) - UTCH.org.
2023-2024 Fees (payable in cash on orientation day in late August/early September (or January for Winter Term Registrants):
- New Family website fee (first year only) - $9.00
- Family registration fee - $30.00
- Mandatory background check fee - $6.00
- payable in cash to MVBC for each parent/teacher (adult) on campus at MVBC on UDWC class days
- Class supply fees set by coordinators
- Payable directly to each coordinator in cash at orientation
No fees are refundable if a family withdraws, as coordinators purchase supplies before co-op begins.